I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia

I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia
WORLD CLASS MASSAGE THERAPY

Sunday, June 20, 2021

CONTINUING TO SERVE THE 
BIG ISLAND

Since 1980 (41 years), I have provided Professional massage therapy, and Professional massage education for Kona, and the West Coast of California, Oregon, and Washington.  

Times have created exciting changes.  By popular demand, I am now focusing on sharing my "art" to other parts of the Big Island. My time in Kailua-Kona has passed.  

I am now focusing on "Specialized Training".   That is, focus dedicated towards individuals who desire to get on the road to enhance hands on skills.  This education is leaps ahead of the "robatic massage manipulations" most massage schools teach.  

Take a simple, yet gigantic leap into the future of our profession. After you experience my methods (complimented by the Governor of Hawaii), you will understand why my techniques and my skills have been sought out, and presented for the world's greatest athletes and coaches for the International Olympic Games Medical Staff.