I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia

I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia
WORLD CLASS MASSAGE THERAPY

Friday, May 13, 2022

PROVIDING FREE LECTURES TO ALL BIG ISLAND RESIDENTS

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
I AM NOW A COUNTY OF HAWAII
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
STATIONED AT 
SHIPMAN PARK & ARMORY
IN KEA'AU 

My upcoming free lectures are:

Saturday Aug. 13 at 12 noon

Saturday Sept. 10 at 12 noon.

UPON REQUEST FOR YOUR GROUP, I can provide a prompt unscheduled session.  I would like to emphasize my

"Headache Self Care" lecture

With the Counties approval, I now provide FREE kinesiology, anatomy/physiology, lectures.  As well as specific topics related:

"Muscles, what they like and what they don't like"

These talks are open to anyone: students, athletes, beginning athletes, people suffering from: TMJ problems, low back pain, Carpal tunnel etc.   You will learn why these problems/solutions of self care are of value to ease your discomfort, or advise your friends, clients, family etc. 

FOR INFORMATION:
(808) 960-9567
OR
genoort@gmail.com