I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia

I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia
WORLD CLASS MASSAGE THERAPY

Friday, May 21, 2021

MY RECENT WORKSHOP AT KALANI HONUA

WE WISH YOU WERE HERE TO ATTEND MY
KALANI HONUA "ATHLETIC MASSAGE" WORKSHOP
Thank you Kalani Honua for inviting me to instruct one of my many specialty courses.  If you missed this opportunity, you will be able to consider my next "Athletic Massage".  My next course will focus on upper torso, anterior and posterior.  The setting could not be any more ideal for me to instruct the next generation of Professional Massage Therapists.


CALL FOR ENROLLMENT OPPORTUNITIES 
(808) 960-956
  • ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALITY MASSAGE COURSES