I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia

I am proud to have graduates practicing massage from the the Big Island to Sweden and Russia
WORLD CLASS MASSAGE THERAPY

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

GRADS ARE NOW DRS. ASSISTANTS

Aloha,
My 20 years experience as Drs. Assistant in Orthopedic and Chiropractic Centers in California and Hawaii is being passed onto my Graduates.  My "Headache/Scalp Course, "Low Back Course", "Nerve Plexus" course, amongest others, helps prepare my graduates well to become a quality "Clinical Massage Therapist".

I have numerous graduates become Drs. Assistants.  Much to my honor, here is a short list of a few of my graduates who have aquired Drs. Assistant employment:

*Kim
is now licensed in Hawaii.  She is Drs. Assistant at a Pain Relief Clinic in Kailua-Kona.  She has earned back more than her full 570 hr. massage education tuition is less than 3 weeks of work.

*Ahna
is now licensed in California as well as Hawaii.  She is a Clinical Drs. Assistant
in a well known clinic in Lake Tahoe, CA, as well as working in an elite Hotel.

*Tiffany
She started my classes at 17 years old, received her Hawaii State License at 19 years old, moved to Texas and acquired Texas State license at 20 years old.  She is now a Clinical Drs. Assistant in Austin, Texas as well as being employed in a very exclusive Hotel/Spa setting.  She said:
"I'm making more money than I ever dreamed of making"

*Shannon
is licensed in Idaho and is employed as a Clinical Drs. Assistant, as well as being the
owner of her own Massage Center.  She has over 8 Therapists 
employed in her Massage Center. 

Congratulations to Kim, Ahna, Tiffany, and Shannon.  You have made me very proud and honored to have been your instructor.   KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!